Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Frances Bean Cobain Debut Photo Spread

Rock and roll's answer to Drew Barrymore, Frances Bean Cobain, is featured in the latest Harper's. Her photo shoot shows her in several musicals, including Evita and Grease. Frances Bean is the daughter of Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain. Supposedly there are already 200,000 web pages dedicated to the spawn of Hole and Nirvana. Who knew?
"These people are fascinated by me, but I haven't done anything," Frances says. "I'm famous by default. I came out of the womb and people wanted to know who I was because of my parents. If you're a big Nirvana fan, a big Hole fan, then I understand why you would want to get to know me, but I'm not my parents. People need to wait until I've done something valid with my life." READ THE FULL ARTICLE

No comments: